I’m a smartphone productivity evangelist and I do everything to get the best of my smartphone (currently an iPhone4). I recently shed some dollars on getting the best apps on the phone and all I can say is – it’s simply worth it.
What I do on my phone?
- I respond to most of my emails on phone – Apple Mail App
- Take beautiful pictures and edit them using awesome apps. – Instagram, Camera+, Hipstamatic
- Personal Social Networking – Facebook for iPhone & Tweetbot
- Take Notes – Evernote
- Write blogs – iA Writer
- Read blog feeds – Reeder
- Reading articles bookmarked on web – Readability
- Since I own a startup, I use Hootsuite on mobile sometimes to manage twitter feed and listen to “saved search”
- Track Google Analytics – iSPY Analytics
- Track MailChimp subscriptions using the app
The idea of the post is not to show off an awesome phone, but to throw some light on things you could do with a normal smartphone. You have a smartphone, use it smartly rather!